Job summary & purpose
Would you like to become a Car Transporter Driver?
Would you like a role where no two days are the same?
If so, we invite you to become one of our valued Transporter Drivers
Locations: Loughborough, Sheerness, Westbury in Wiltshire and Basingstoke
This is a varied vehicle delivery role where you will drive your Allocated IT Fleet Car Transporter around the country, collecting / inspecting and delivering vehicles, on behalf of our regular customers with whom we have built up good working relationships to keep you busy.
Who are we looking for?
· Reliable customer service professionals that enjoy driving and take pride in their work
· UK Class 1 or Class 2 Driver with no more than 6penalty points (no previous driving bans)
· A Valid CPC and Digi Tacho Card
What’s in it for you?
· Learn new skills as we provide extensive and ongoing Car Transporter training
· You will benefit from Driving your own Allocated Truck
· Constant support from our dedicated Transport Team and Personal Allocator
· Comprehensive Insurance cover,
· All equipment and uniform provided
· Individual Weekly Bonus
· On site Parking
· Constant Vehicle Tracking for your safety
· Progression into a bigger Car Transporter
Please call our Recruitment Team on Tel: 01473 898729
Interested in this vacancy?
To apply for this vacancy please email firstname.lastname@example.org making sure you attach your CV to the email.