Job summary & purpose
****New Rates of Pay available for 2022*****.
IT Fleet Automotive are recruiting NOW for Inspector Drivers!
Why be a Driver Inspector?
This a varied customer service and driving role where you drive and inspect a range of vehicles around the country, seeing different places and learn to routeplan. No two jobs or days will be the same, you will have the benefit of working from your home address with your own dedicated driver allocator providing daily work.
Why Drive for IT Fleet?
· Brand new pay rates for 2022,paid 1 week in arrears
· Full expenses paid between jobs
· Comprehensive Insurance, equipment and uniform provided
· Individual experienced allocators offering a flexible, individual service. You are treated like people, not numbers.
· We have large contracts that keep us busy all year round- this work is not seasonal
· Part and full time work available (minimum of 4 days per week)
· Minibus services to help drivers between jobs
· Fully paid training given- immediate starts available (no industry experience needed)
· Progression opportunities with our range of Fleet services
· Full HMRC services offered through Maven services
What are the rates of pay?
· £27 minimum job rate
- £0.20p per mile after 70 miles
- A £36 bonus will be awarded upon completion of 12 jobs in a week period (Mon-Sun) and a £30 minimum job rate will apply from job 13 onwards in that same period.
- £80 payment once you have completed 8 weeks of continuous work for IT Fleet to cover the cost of training.
What are we looking for?
· Reliable customer service professionals that enjoy driving
· A driveway or secure parking
· UK driving Licence with no more than 6 points (no previous driving bans)
*These roles are self employed and you are completing work on behalf of IT Fleet for our customers*
Please call out Recruitment Team on Tel: 01473 898729 for an application form
Interested in this vacancy?
To apply for this vacancy please email email@example.com making sure you attach your CV to the email.