Job summary & purpose
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our expanding team of Trade Plate Drivers and become the face of our organisation by providing a professional vehicle collection, inspection, and delivery service to our clients.
Previous experience in a driving role would be desirable but not essential as we will provide you with comprehensive paid training. You will also be flexible and work with your Allocator to achieve the most efficient route planning. You do not have to be self-employed already to apply for this role, our Maven Services company offer a free payroll service, tax advice and guidance to set you up quickly and at very little hassle and no cost.
Applicants should have a professional attitude, some knowledge of UK roads and be competent with a handheld device. Off road parking is essential at the applicant’s home property.
In return we offer:
- Weekly pay and expenses
- £27 per job, 20p per mile after 70 miles. Complete 12 jobs weekly and receive £36 bonus then £30 per job from 13 onwards
- Immediate start positions after successful completion of training
- Extensive 1 day paid training course
- In-between travel expenses reimbursed (in line with our expenses policy)
- Free Maven Services payroll services including tax advice/support
- Individual Allocator assigned per driver giving a personalised service
- All equipment/Insurance provided at no extra cost
- Access to our Minibus services, where/when available
If you would like a busy role involving driving, travelling and customer service, we look forward to your application
Please apply if you meet the following criteria
* Private off road parking
* Full UK Driving Licence ( 2 years or more)
* No DR10 or TT99
https://www.fleetplusrecruitment.co.uk ( highlight, right click and go too)
for more information and an application form please call recruitment on Tel: 01473 898729 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in this vacancy?
To apply for this vacancy please email email@example.com making sure you attach your CV to the email.