Job summary & purpose
Come and work for IT Fleet as a Self-Employed Delivery and Collections Trade Plate Driver.
Currently looking for drivers who live in and around the Leicester area, IT Fleet are looking for individuals who are self-motivated and able to communicate well with others. Experience working as a Delivery and Collections driver is not essential but applicants should display a professional manner, have common sense, a good knowledge of the UK roads and a UK driving licence with no more than 6 points.
Based from home, daily duties will involve collecting and delivering vehicles on trade plates from one location to another location anywhere within the UK. You will plan your own travel between drop off and collections by using public transport, our mini buses or working with another team member.
You will complete vehicle appraisals by using our latest handheld technology system FleetPlus, which are also used as phones and cameras for imaging purposes.You will regularly be meeting with customers to deliver the vehicle in person and therefore strong customer service skills are essential.
You will benefit from extensive training, a dedicated Transport team who allocate your work load, fuel card, trade plates, insurance and a uniform.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Working with blue Chip National Accounts
- Regular work, not seasonal
- Use of FleetPlus – the latest technology with tech support
- Individual Allocators who work directly with you
- Company uniform* £100 driver of the week bonus
- Additional payment for certain account collections.
For the role, you must be:
- Over the age of 25
- Hold a UK Licence for more than 5 years (EU Licence is not accepted)
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- No motoring offences on your licence within the past 5 years to include the DVLA codes: IN10, DR10, TT99 etc.
- Off road parking .i.e. garage/driveway
- A good knowledge of the UK Road systems and a good geographical understanding.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted. IT Fleet Automotive is an equal opportunities employer.
Interested in this vacancy?
To apply for this vacancy please email email@example.com making sure you attach your CV to the email.