Job summary & purpose
MUST LIVE WITHIN 15 MILES OF LEIGHTON BUZZARD, LU7 4TE
IT Fleet Automotive has a dynamic approach to business so we can ensure our clients are our main priority. We offer an exceptional client experience, with staff that are committed to delivering an excellent customer service, a support network to ensure our staff receives the continual support and training required to give a consistent high level of customer service.
Job Summary & Purpose
The role of the Driver is to collect, deliver and appraise vehicles nationally, ensuring these are completed in line with the customer specific standards.
· Appraise vehicles, in line with customer specific requirements to a consistently high standard.
· Utilise the FleetPlus system to undertake and record vehicle appraisals to the required standards.
· Record vehicle and appraisal details accurately, with attention to details, to ensure all vehicle details are recorded in full for each make and model.
· Capture all required images ensuring the correct procedure is followed and damage can be seen clearly in each image using the appropriate image aids.
· Correct damage type is identified, and repair method detailed in line with customer standards and requirements.
· Maintaining a high professional standard with customers off and on site, representing IT Fleet Automotive at all times.
· Be responsible whilst vehicles are in your care, ensuring vehicles are road worthy before driven and observing the rules of the Highway Code at all times.
· Timed appointments for collections and deliveries are adhered to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Maintaining customer service through telecommunications and face to face to ensure a positive customer satisfaction is achieved.
· Following customer specific instructions when delivering vehicles, ensuring vehicles are handed over with a demonstration of controls and washed if required.
· Implement BVRLA Fair Wear and Tear guide and apply it as necessary.
Live the organisational values of It Fleet Automotive at all times whilst at work and when representing the organisation externally.
Health & Safety
Adhere to all health and safety policies of the organisation and take responsibility for the health and safety of yourself and others.
Equality & Diversity
Promote and protect the equality, diversity, rights and responsibilities of individuals and adhere to IT Fleet Automotive’s Equality and Dignity at Work and Diversity policies.
Adhere to the requirements of IT Fleet Automotive’s Data Protection and Confidentiality policies at all times.
Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your Line Manager, the Managing Director or other members of the Management Team.
This job description is subject to regular review and appropriate modification.
Interested in this vacancy?
To apply for this vacancy please email email@example.com making sure you attach your CV to the email.