Job summary & purpose
IT Fleet Automotive has a dynamic approach to business so we can ensure our clients are our main priority. We offer an exceptional client experience, with staff that are committed to delivering an excellent customer service, a support network to ensure our staff receives the continual support and training required to give a consistent high level of customer service.
Job Summary & Purpose
The Regional Account Manager is the lead point of contact for any and all matters relating to your portfolio of client accounts, building strong and long-lasting relationships; connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The role contributes to the organisations strategic goals, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
· Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
· Act as the conduit for any issue resolution as & when required
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
· Negotiate new contracts/opportunities and close agreements to maximise profits
· Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
· Monitor customer service levels & kpi’s to maintain customer satisfaction.
· Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Adopt & use company CRM systems to report on customer reviews/information
· Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to increase business including financial reviews.
· Prepare reports on account status
· Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the portfolio
· Understanding and keeping up to date with constant developments in the automotive industry
· Identifying areas for expansion and development within a given portfolio/sector
· Create weekly/monthly forecasts on revenue/target management and other reports on revenue and market performance
· Delivering against targets to ensure revenue expectations are met
· Work closely with the Management team to develop business strategies to relevant prospects and increase sales opportunities
· Inputting to sales and marketing collateral – how the business positions itself for various audiences
· Maximising networking opportunities and regularly using conferences, events and trade shows to increase awareness of IT Fleet Automotive services and develop a further network of contacts
· Promote the services of the IT Fleet Automotive Group across its customer base
· Where prospects arise pursue new business development opportunities to increase income and profitability
· Work collaboratively with both ITFA and FLAG sales team in generating and pursuing new business opportunities
· Create/develop tools for the ITFA sales team to enable the production of management reports
· Assist IT Fleet’s “Tender Team” with completing PQQs, tenders and contracts for prospective business opportunities and help oversee the tender and contract process
Live the organisational values of It Fleet Automotive at all times whilst at work and when representing the organisation externally.
Health & Safety
Adhere to all health and safety policies of the organisation and take responsibility for the health and safety of yourself and others.
Equality & Diversity
Promote and protect the equality, diversity, rights and responsibilities of individuals and adhere to IT Fleet Automotive’s Equality and Dignity at Work and Diversity policies.
Adhere to the requirements of IT Fleet Automotive’s Data Protection and Confidentiality policies at all times.
Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your Line Manager, the Managing Director or other members of the Management Team.
This job description is subject to regular review and appropriate modification.
Interested in this vacancy?
To apply for this vacancy please email email@example.com making sure you attach your CV to the email.