Job summary & purpose
IT Fleet Automotive has a dynamic approach to business so we can ensure our clients are our main priority. We offer an exceptional client experience, with staff that are committed to delivering an excellent customer service, a support network to ensure our staff receives the continual support and training required to give a consistent high level of customer service.
Job Summary & Purpose
The role of the Estimators is to thoroughly inspect damaged vehicles and assess the extent of the damage sustained, realising the cost and time scales for repair. Ensure all works are authorised prior to proceeding.
· Inspect damaged vehicles and fully assess the extent of the sustained damage, paying attention to detail.
· Identify the correct prescribed repair methods.
· Prepare computerised and manual estimates and to accurately record these, maintaining up to date records of all estimate work.
· Obtain authority from the relevant insurance company to proceed with repairs.
· Ensure that any amendments to repair work is duly authorised by the relevant insurance company.
· Liaise with the relevant body shop personnel and ensure they are fully appraised of the prescribed repair method.
· Gain regular updates on progress with repairs and keep the customer informed as necessary.
· Effectively communicate verbally and in writing, with colleagues, customers, and insurance companies.
· Removing and refitting SRS component
· Evacuating and recharging air conditioning systems
· Allocating jobs with the MET department
· Checking quality of all repairs that go through the MET department
The ideal candidate will have a background within vehicle estimating and have a knowledge of Audatex.
This role is working between our various sites located in Coalville, Longbridge, Nuneaton and some client sites as and when required.
Excellent basic salary, benefits and company car supplied.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested in this vacancy?
To apply for this vacancy please email firstname.lastname@example.org making sure you attach your CV to the email.