Job summary & purpose
IT Fleet Automotive has a dynamic approach to business so we can ensure our clients are our main priority. We offer an exceptional client experience, with staff that are committed to delivering an excellent customer service, a support network to ensure our staff receives the continual support and training required to give a consistent high level of customer service.
Job Summary & Purpose
The Customer Service Apprentice role assists the Customer Service Manager in delivering customer service excellence to our clients and communicate any situation to ensure solutions are delivered in order to retain customers. To provide guidance and support to the Customer Service team to ensure that operational processes and recognised customer service ‘best practice’ are being adhered to.
· Ensure all customer queries and enquiries are dealt with effectively and in a timely manner, delivering the highest quality of customer service to all internal and external customers.
· Ensure customers are kept informed of any delays or developments as soon as possible.
· Load customer bookings on to the FleetPlus system, paying attention to detail to ensure all information is input accurately and in full.
· Ensure all data on FleetPlus is kept up to date.
· Create daily transport/performance reports to share with business and that these are completed and distributed within the given deadlines.
· Load customer bookings via email notifications.
· Liaise with Transport Allocations team in relation to movements/bookings/queries and any operational issues.
· Communicate directly with drivers where necessary to gain information regarding jobs.
· Assist with customer pre-calls.
· Assist in updating customer portals.
· Contribute to the achievement of customer transport key performance indicators.
· Liaise with sales for any operational assistance for current or prospective customers.
· Check forthcoming work for errors or anomalies.
· Forward customer leasing paperwork in a timely manner.
· Confirm/reject customer bookings where necessary.
Act as the conduit between the Transport team and the customer.
Live the organisational values of It Fleet Automotive at all times whilst at work and when representing the organisation externally.
Health & Safety
Adhere to all health and safety policies of the organisation and take responsibility for the health and safety of yourself and others.
Equality & Diversity
Promote and protect the equality, diversity, rights and responsibilities of individuals and adhere to IT Fleet Automotive’s Equality and Dignity at Work and Diversity policies.
Adhere to the requirements of IT Fleet Automotive’s Data Protection and Confidentiality policies at all times.
Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your Line Manager, the Managing Director or other members of the Management Team.
This job description is subject to regular review and appropriate modification.
Interested in this vacancy?
To apply for this vacancy please email email@example.com making sure you attach your CV to the email.