Job summary & purpose
IT Fleet Automotive has a dynamic approach to business so we can ensure our clients are our main priority. We offer an exceptional client experience, with staff that are committed to delivering an excellent customer service, a support network to ensure our staff receives the continual support and training required to give a consistent high level of customer service.
Job Summary & Purpose
The role holder is responsible for the appraising/inspecting, loading, driving and delivery of customer owned motor vehicles to dealer outlets, auctions, refurbishment centres and other commercial locations in a safe, compliant and timely manner.
· In conjunction with the Transport Allocator, plan the delivery of the load in the most efficient manner, maximising delivery opportunities
· Undertake an effective appraisal and inspection of every vehicle and upload to the Fleet Plus system
· Report all vehicle damage accurately and immediately to the Transport Manager
· Load each motor vehicle in accordance with procedures, ensuing they are secured safely
· Avoid damage to vehicles, car transporter, customer and public property
· Undertake a full vehicle daily defect check of the transporter before every movement and record accordingly. Raise any vehicle defects immediately to the Transport Manager.
· Abide by the regulations relating to tachograph, driver hours and Working Time Regulations
· Driver safely and professionally with due care and attention to other road users, abiding by the Highway Code/Road Traffic Act.
· Keep all documentation legible, paying attention to detail
· Display a positive attitude towards your work, behave professionally and maintain a clean and tidy image
Live the organisational values of It Fleet Automotive at all times whilst at work and when representing the organisation externally.
Health & Safety
Adhere to all health and safety policies of the organisation and take responsibility for the health and safety of yourself and others.
Equality & Diversity
Promote and protect the equality, diversity, rights and responsibilities of individuals and adhere to IT Fleet Automotive’s Equality and Dignity at Work and Diversity policies.
Adhere to the requirements of IT Fleet Automotive’s Data Protection and Confidentiality policies at all times.
Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your Line Manager, the Managing Director or other members of the Management Team.
This job description is subject to regular review and appropriate modification.
Interested in this vacancy?
To apply for this vacancy please email email@example.com making sure you attach your CV to the email.