Job summary & purpose
IT Fleet Automotive has a dynamic approach to business so we can ensure our clients are our main priority. We offer an exceptional client experience, with staff that are committed to delivering an excellent customer service, a support network to ensure our staff receives the continual support and training required to give a consistent high level of customer service.
Job Summary & Purpose
The Business Administrator role provides learning opportunities across all the operational and functional departments and incorporates study and completion of the NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration.
Facilitating office organisation and communication by performing a wide range of administrative duties depending on the department you are working in.
Key responsibilitiesand tasks
· Learning about the company’s mission, values and available services
· Providing office support including customer and colleague support
· Keep well organised files and records of relevant business activity
· Maintaining manual and computerised records and databases up to date and accurate, observing confidentiality
· Interacting, communicating and building relationships with colleagues and customers either on the phone or in person, maintaining professionalism
· Answering the telephone and connecting calls to the relevant department or person
· Taking accurate telephone messages and ensure they are passed on in a timely manner
· Inputting information onto computer systems, ensuring accuracy and timely input
· Preparing documents, printing, copying and scanning for file
· Participating in department meetings, taking accurate notes
· Sending and responding to business communications via email
· Give feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
Live the organisational values of It Fleet Automotive at all times whilst at work and when representing the organisation externally.
Health & Safety
Adhere to all health and safety policies of the organisation and take responsibility for the health and safety of yourself and others.
Equality & Diversity
Promote and protect the equality, diversity, rights and responsibilities of individuals and adhere to IT Fleet Automotive’s Equality and Dignity at Work and Diversity policies.
Adhere to the requirements of IT Fleet Automotive’s Data Protection and Confidentiality policies at all times.
Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your Line Manager, the Managing Director or other members of the Management Team.
This job description is subject to regular review and appropriate modification.
Good IT skills with a knowledge of a range of different computer software/packages, e.g Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Well organised, managing time effectively with the ability to work to tight deadlines
To have experience of using business standard IT systems (e.g. email, internet etc).
Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively deal with a wide range of customers, contractors and other members of staff
Ability to work individually and as an effective team member
An understanding of the need to deal with customers sensitively, professionally, and to keep information confidential
Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy in all business processes, including inputting data onto systems
Ability to take on individual project work and demonstrate initiative
Education, Training and Development
GCSEs A – C including Maths and English (or equivalent)
Willing to undertake NVQ qualification whilst working full time
Willing to undertake further training and continuing professional development in a wide range of operational and departmental functions
To demonstrate commitment to the principles of equality and diversity.
To be able to demonstrate how to learn from examples of best practice and how this can be implemented where appropriate.
To be able to demonstrate understanding of Health & Safety
Interested in this vacancy?
To apply for this vacancy please email firstname.lastname@example.org making sure you attach your CV to the email.